Friday, September 12, 2008

Just so you know I AM ALIVE!

ok I know I know. I just wanted to update those of you who look at my blog... I dont know why you still do. I will try to get better.... eventually.

As you know...
I am getting married to Sam on the 22nd of November. I could not be happier!!!!!!!
Planning is super crazy stressful, but starting to get fun... thats good!
My dress is awesome
my ring is awesome
my fience is awesome!
Sam Is at school I am home in colorado... I am surviving.
My summer was so incredibly fun! Best ever!
My sister Kelly Is having another baby...A GIRL!!

Work is crazy
Life is great
I am happy
....

...

...

I know this is the worst post ever....
...

...

...
Love you all

Linds

3 comments:

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Hey Lindsay

This is Sonnie. I took my blog private, I wanted to invite you but I didn't have your e-mail address. Please e-mail me at ryansonnie@gmail.com so I can invite you.

Sonnie

Jenni said...

it's about FREAKING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! holy moly i thought you fell off the face of the earth... or maybe you're just engaged :) you're sick?!?!?! I'm so sorry. let's talk soon. You and sam are the best and I want to hear all about it.

LOVE YOU!

Jen said...

She's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!