Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dreaming of December...

Some excitement in my life...
Well you all most likely know Sam gets home from his mission very soon! I will save you time in answering the question i get the most... Yes I am so excited!
One thing I want to add:
For those of you who doubted... well I briefly dated and totaly waited! These past 2 years have been wonderful, and at times so stinkin hard. I am excited to see my bestfriend again, Its been a while ;) What I have missed the most is not the relationship that everyone knows us for, but the friendship of my very best friend.

4 comments:

Christa and Marcus said...

I can't believe that he'll be back so soon! Can you put more pictures up from his mission? I am so happy for you! Are you going to be home for Thanksgiving?

Jen said...

Your blog is darling! I'm excited to check in on you! I'm especially excited to see Sam. I can't wait to see you...probably in December because we'll be in Utah for Thanksgiving!

The Evers said...

You are gay!

Jenni.Woodmansee said...

Lindsay... i'm just so excited for you like I don't even have words to express it! I'm so excited for you that I brag for you to other people... "my friend Lindsay's missionary gets home in 21 days".... i totally do that!!!

you've been AMAZING while he's been gone. I basically hope things work out for me EXACTLY how they've worked out for you.

I LOVE YOU LINDSAY LOO and i"ll miss you over thanksgiving! :) i'll call you so we can have our lunch date over the phone