Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Little Pride!!!






So I stole a couple of these pics from my sister's blog, but here is my little Love. My sweet niece Elle Alexandra. I never knew that i could love someone so small so completely. She is one special girl... and has tons of love to go around. It is hard being away at school while she grows and changes so much. I had no idea being an aunt would be so wonderful. She is a sweet heart and makes my day, even when I only get to talk to her on the phone. The latest conversation between us goes like this... "Hi Elle!!!"... "Hi.. okay.. bye byebye bye" she then sets the phone down and runs away. Yeah she loves her Aunt Lindsay. lol well this is my little obsession.

(feel free to check out my sisters blog it is super cute and has more pictures of Elle http://www.theevers.blogspot.com/)

2 comments:

The Evers said...

Ok, you are only a little gay! I am glad you have updated your blog! Is that really a Sam count down? Lets hope he does not find out about that! You are funny!

Jenni.Woodmansee said...

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!! I got to hold her remember?!?!!

you're a lucky, lucky aunt.